Gone are the day when DStv subscription are made only in the MultiChoice (DStv) offices, you can now do it anywhere around the globe, whether abroad or within the country. The only thing you need to do now is to use DStv Easy Service. It allows one pay for his/her subscriptions and even pay for another.
The following steps are the easy ways for subscribing your DStv
Using DStv Website
- Visit DStv official website
- Then select the country where you live and enter the specific Smart card number. Click on VERIFY.
- After this step, you will need to check the payment summary page by clicking on VIEW BALANCE AND PAY. Then you will see the amount of money you are supposed to pay
- Click on PAY button. Once you do so, you will see the Payment Subscription page with some information about your account.
- Select eTranzact payment option and BankIT and enter bank account number.
- After that, you will get a generated 6-digit password and after filling it in you click on submit.
- Then you need to call *389*00# with the phone number connected with your Bank account and receive the OTP code.
- Enter the OTP in the appropriate space and click PAY.
- This time, the payment response should state that the transaction is completed successfully.
PAGA e-Pay is another platform which can be used to subscribe DStv. This is how is done
- First of all, you go to the official page of PAGA e-Pay eazy.dstv.com and log in.
- There you will see a list of online payment methods that you can use in your country.
- Then you need to select PAGA e-Pay and continue by following the instructions
GlobalPay is another online option for DStv subscription. This is how is done
- At the beginning, you will need to visit eazy.dstv.com and log in your account.
- Then you switch to the PAY page and choose GlobalPAY.
- After that, fill in the information needed to complete the payment. This includes your First Name and Last Name. Also, you need to enter your Customer and Smartcard numbers, e-mail address and cell phone number.
- Only then will you be forwarded to complete payment on GlobalPAY.com.
- After that, you will see the GlobalPAY website, where you will need to select your Card Type, fill in your Card Number and click on “Pay” button.
- Once your payment has been completed, you will see your account information on the DStv Eazy website
One can equally Use PayU platform to subscribe his/her DStv. If you use VISA and MasterCard cards to pay for some purchases, you can use the PayU system to pay for DStv service too. This is what you need to do.
- First of all, you need to visit eazy.dstv.com/pay website.
- Then, you should type all the information of your credit card, such as cardholder’s number, card number, CVV number, and expiry date.
- After that, the transaction will be completed.
Online payment is always made easy using QuickTeller. This is one of the online options for most payment online and it is easy to use. Let’s see how to use it in paying for DStv sub.
- To start, you need to switch decoder’s status on your account from connected to disconnected.
- Then go to www.quickteller.com/dstv, log in and select the DStv.
- After that, you need to enter your e-mail address, mobile phone, and smartcard number
- Click NEXT
- Type your name, as it is written on the DStv subscription and confirm your smartcard number.
- Then you should click PAY and click on the type of debit card type you have (MasterCard, Interswitch, Verve).
- Fill in your card details – card number, expiry date and the 4-digit PIN of your card.
- The last step! After you click PAY, the purchase will be successfully completed and you will get access to the DStv services.
In e-Transact the system lets you pay for your subscription directly from your bank account online. See how is done below:
- Select eTranzact Payment >> BankIT >> enter bank account number >> select the bank.
- Submit the details of the 6-digit postcode generated.
- Dial *389*00# with the phone number associated with the bank account used to receive an OTP (One Time Password).
- Type the OTP into the space provided and hit Pay.
- You will then receive a successful payment response.
Using Eazy Money to do online payment especially for DStv subscription is now easier than before. This is what you will do:
- As with all the other payments platforms, first, you need to go to eazy.dstv.com/pay website.
- Then you fill in your mobile number and Eazy money PIN.
- After that, follow the instruction given to proceed and complete the payment.
Payarena is another option where one can use his gadget to pay/subscribe DStv online. This is how to go about it:
- Go to www.payarena.com
- Click the ‘DStv’ logo.
- Select the desired bouquet, type in smartcard number, email address and submit this information only in one click.
- After that, choose a payment option (Visa, Mastercard) and fill in all the card details.
- The last step to complete the transaction is to fill in authentication code, such as iPin for Visa or secure code for Mastercard.
- After that, your payment is completed!
My Personal Assistant
One can equally use the personal assistant service to pay for DStv subscription. With this debit service clients are able to pay on behalf of cardholders anytime they want.
- The first step is to visit www.payarena.com.
- Log into your personal account and click on My Personal Assistant.
- Then you will need to click on new payment instruction and choose DStv.
- Put in your smartcard and phone number. The phone number is needed to receive SMS notification later.
- Select the end and start dates, choose how often you want to pay for this service. Then click ‘Save’.
- Next, you need to select your payment option (Visa, Mastercard) and fill in the card details, which are needed.
- Last, but not the least is to fill in the authentication code. After the dates are selected, money for the subscription will be withdrawn.
If you are paying with Zenith bank, you need to download the app, and then follow the instruction below:
- Visit www.eazymoney.com.ng.
- Log into the website and select Bill payment.
- Then you may use either Eazy money or your bank information to complete the purchase.
- Fill in the amount of money you are going to pay and enter the 4 digits of your PIN.
- After that, an SMS will be sent to you to confirm the transaction. https://www.legit.ng/1123846-how-pay-dstv-online-nigeria.html
Other Payment Method
Other methods of DStv payment include.
- Baxi Box
Mobile and Internet Banking
This is the step by step method of paying for DStv subscription using mobile and internet banking.
- Supported banks are: Log in or sign in to your mobile app or internet banking profile.
- Click/Tap on Pay Bills or Bills Payment.
- Select Cable Tv from available options.
- Tap/Click on DsTv.
- Select the DStv package or bouquet you want to pay for.
- Enter your authentication PIN.
- You will be notified of successful transaction.
Gtbank. First Ban: Zenith Bank. Access Bank. FCMB. Union Bank. Unity Bank. Mainstream Bank. Keystone Bank. Stanbic IBTC Bank. Sterling Bank. Fidelity Bank. Entreprise Bank.
How to Activate Dstv after Payment
To activate your subscription after payment, send “RA Smart Card Number” to 30333.
For example if your smartcard number is 0123456789, text “RA 0123456789” to 30333.
How to Check your Subscription due Date & Account Balance
You can easily check when your subscription will expire as well as your account balance using text message, dstv eazy service online and dstv mobile app.
- With Mobile App: Dstv mobile app homepage contains the due date and account balance.
- Using SMS: Text “DD Smartcard number” to 30333.
- Online Method: Sign in to self service page >> Account >> You should see your account balance and current subscription expiry date.
There you have it guys on different methods of payment for dstv, know expiry date & account balance and activate dstv subscription after payment in 2019. Kindly share this article using the social sharing buttons. https://naijnaira.com/dstv-subscription/
In conclusion, online payment make it easy for people because it saves time and energy, on this, we hope all these online payment options for subscribing DStv will be of immense help to you.