Norrenberger is a leading, independent financial services group that provides bespoke financial solutions that add value to our individual and institutional clients.
Also, Norrenberger is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and has licensed by the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) to provide fund management and financial advisory services to our discerning clientele. We offer our clients a comprehensive range of financial products & services in these four areas; funds & investment management, structured & alternative finance, foreign exchange and financial advisory services.
Below are our vacant positions
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
- Direct Sales Agents are a key point of contact between an organisation and its clients answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products.
- They organize sales visit, display and present organization’s products, and aim to achieve monthly or annual targets.
- Organize sales visits to potential customers and target market.
- Demonstrate and present offered company products to customers and clients.
- Monitor all customer queries and ensure timely response to all issues.
- Coordinate with customers and provide various company plans and services and detail quote for all required information.
- Maintain and update knowledge on all company products and services.
- Maintain knowledge on all competitor products and services and analyze all advantages and disadvantages for various products.
- Achieve monthly or annual targets set by the organization.
- Ensure compliance to all sale objectives.
- Manage selling of various products in professional manner.
- A BSc or HND in any course is required.
- Must be eloquent and very professional.
- Must Possess a Strong Sense of Confidentiality.
- Must be a fast learner and result oriented.
- At least 2 to 3 years’ experience in sales is required.
- Must be passionate about sales.
- Possess communications, strong sense of confidence and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 13th September, 2019.