Her real name is Robyn Rihanna Fenty, she was born in 1988 in Barbados. Rihanna is a singer, business woman, fashion designer and an actress. Rihanna is one of the coolest, hottest, most talented, most liked, most listened to, most followed, most impressive artists at work today. She is hardworking, down to earth, gives her energy and spirit to her fans, foundation and friends. Her voice has no part two, it belongs to her and her alone.
Rihanna fascinating facts that will wow you are below.
- Her first debut single was “Pon de Replay” and it peaked at number two on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. But she wasn’t happy and satisfied with it.
- She had had a fling with Leonardo DiCaprio.
- She has always supported the legalization of marijuana.
- When she was young, she had hit her younger brother with a glass bottle in the face.
- Rihanna won her first Grammy award with the song “Umbrella”, and now has a total of nine Grammys.
- Katy Perry is her best friend since long and she was even asked to be the maid of honor at Perry’s wedding.
- According to her drinking, lots of water and eating fresh fruits is what that keeps her healthy and so good looking.
- She says that she wanted to be the “black Madonna”. Her inspirations are Madonna and Mariah Carey.
- There is a total of about seven wax figures of Rihanna at the Madame Tussauds Museum.
- Her net worth is more than $600 million. Undoubtedly the most marketable celebrity in the world.
- She has more than 20 tattoos on her body that includes a scorpion sign, stars on her back, an Egyptian goddess on her chest, Henna patterns, tribal prints and much more.
- Her first movie appearance was a cameo in Bring it On All or Nothing.
- Her father has a cocaine addiction. And her family didn’t have enough money which made her childhood difficult.
- Rihanna never finished high school.
- When Rihanna was growing up, her mother didn’t let her wear makeup.
- Barbados celebrates “Rihanna Day”, a national holiday on February 22nd.
- She is the founder of nonprofit organization Clara Lionel Foundation, cosmetics brand Fenty Beauty, and fashion house Fenty under LVMH.
- The Government of Barbados appointed her as an ambassador with duties promoting education, tourism and investment.